Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ultra Combo Finish Tournament Update!

Faiz here.

Alright, as you can see, Blizzy B posted earlier about our tournament to keep you guys on the LOOP on what's happening.

This week has been crazy hectic getting the last pieces of our tournament together but it has turned up great results.

Someone posted a comment before on what kind of TV we'll have. Well, I've acquired a projector (Cinego) for the tournament so our fights will be played large enough for the whole cafe to see. We're really trying to make our first tournament be a great one so please come and play (or watch) the great fights that we'll be having on March 21.

Oh right, I've been working on a little video promo and update for all of you guys. Enjoy!




Faiz out-

3 comments:

  1. I think you guys answered the question I'm about to ask in the podcast but will there be any extra controllers? I don't own a 360. Just a PS3 and now thats its 360 only I still wanted to come out and support and have fun but I don't have a 360 stick. Let me know. Peace...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll make a point of it on the new podcast as well but I'll answer it here.

    I'll be bringing my Madcatz Fight Pad and an extra 360 controller. If I'm not fighting, people can borrow whatever for their match. I'm just sorry because even I know how much I love the playstation controller and nothing like that is for the 360.

    So don't worry, there will be pads for you. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool. Cannot wait to have a good time. Hope this will be the first of many more!!

    ReplyDelete