Thursday, March 5, 2009

Blizzy and Faiz hit up South Jersey Java

Hey all, this is Faiz.

Alright, see, if any of you have been listening to our podcast lately, you guys probably hear us pimping that tournament we're holding hard. As much this is true, there's also a second reason why we wanted to have this tournament....to give attention to this little cafe in Voorhees.

South Jersey Java.

We're not gonna front, we WANT people to know about this cafe. It's a really cozy place to just chill at AND the people there are nice. The owners are just great people just wanting the place to get more business, so we're doing our thing to help them out. So even if you don't come to our UCF: Street Fighter 4 Tournament, just stop by and check the place out. Who knows, you might love it as much as we do.

Also, check it out every thursday nights at 8 for open mic night. It's a great place to take your significant other for a night out with cheap entertainment; and this is what this blog post is about. Not only South Jersey Java is a nice place to eat and relax in, but Blizz and I are kinda regulars during open mic night. So check out Blizz and I performing at South Jersey Java.

::edit:: Also, my phone batteries died out so I didn't get a full Blizzy performance. My bad all. Especially to Blizz, but don't worry, I'll make sure I get footage of Blizzy doing his thing on another open mic night.

Faiz doing a 2 song set.



Blizzy on they keys with SICK dude on the sax named Gio.



Alright, so after all of that, I hope that I convinced you enough to check out the place. Good food, cozy place, free wifi....it's great. Hope to see you there other than the tournament, haha.

Faiz out-

1 comment:

  1. I will take over blizzys set this thurday like a screen saver

    ReplyDelete