Saturday, March 21, 2009

After the tourney is the after party, after the party is the hotel lobby...

Alright guys, Faiz here.

GREAT FUCKING TURNOUT for a first tourney, much props to Tarief for winning today's tournament. I just came back so I'll be importing the fights into my computer so I can make a video for all of you but great job again, today was awesome. I recently just got back from...."the after party," or something. Which leads me to say that, I Love You Man is a great movie, watch it.

Anyways, here are some of the photos that I managed to snap during the tournament. Click on the pictures for a larger view of them.


The tournament bracket with a little bit of side art.


Gelt vs. Chris


Faiz vs. Tarief


The projector set-up.


LAN partying some Quake while we held our tournament.


Congratulations to our winner, Tareif.
Miss Kellie (owner of South Jersey Java) presents the prize.
She's like our own version of Vanna White for the tourney, haha.

To those that didn't get to come this time, hope you all can attend the next one!

I'll be back guys, just gonna work on the video for now...

Faiz out-

No comments:

Post a Comment