Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ultra Combo Finish Podcast: New Year, New Games

Sup everyone, Faiz here.

Solid and Blizzy actually just left my place and it looks like Solid posted something. Man, he drives fast.

HOLY SHIT, IT'S 3:30. What the shit?! No wonder Solid posted something before I did, I fell asleep at the computer waiting for these podcasts to finally publish.

Anyways, we wanted to make this podcast thing a weekly deal, but we had to just come together tonight to chill; so we thought that we might as well prop up the mic and talk about video games. We were hoping that Quincy would have been here with us this week but don't worry everyone, he'll be back for future podcasts.

Actually, we made a podcast BEFORE this one but that went waaaayyyy too raunchy. I suppose we were chilling too much for a podcast, haha; but in this new podcast, we actually managed to stay in the topic of video games for both parts. It's amazing, I know.

Without further ado, please enjoy our podcost. I'm going to bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment