Wednesday, March 18, 2009

UCF:SF4 TOURNAMENT, THIS SATURDAY!

Wassup everyone, it's Faiz posting in what has been...a week (almost).

First and foremost:

It's this Saturday, peeps. I hope you all are pumped up as much as we are so come on down and watch some fights, have some food, and just enjoy the day. If people come in early, we can definitely setup some casual matches to get your game on.

So remember! This Saturday! South Jersey Java! BRING IT!

And next up....I know I haven't updated this blog in a week. I was hoping for more cooperation from the group but well...Blizz is computer illiterate and Solid just doesn't post, haha.

Anyways, I've been pre-occupied with Resident Evil 5. Goddamn, I love this game. Ever since Resident Evil Zero have I been asking for a coop mode. Here it is and it is delicious.

Speaking of delicious, Sheva is a pony. Yeah, that's right, I said it. Sheva is sexy as hell...but of course she's only a computer generated girl, but have you seen her mocap and voice actress?

Yep, if Sheva is a pony, then Karen Dyer here is a Smarty Jones. So if any of you appreciate her work in Resident Evil 5, shoot over to her page here:

http://karendyer.net/

and show her some love. I'm not sure if she did all of that capoeira stuff she was doing against Wesker but man, it was dope. Shout out to Reuben too, he's doing some sick stuff for Capcom nowadays. First as Dante from Devil May Cry, and now Chris Redfield AND Ken Masters?

Damn.

And I remember watching this guy when he was in B-Fighter Kabuto, a tokusatsu from Japan. Hell, even when he was working with ZeroGravity back in the day. Yeesh, I was hoping that our paths cross one of these days, but hey, that's what you get when you're an East Coast actor/stuntman.

Here's Reuben's site: http://www.reubenlangdon.com/

Gotta give him cred, he's been working hard and has the hot shit to show for it.

Also before I go, I wanna show you guys something that I wanna do eventually.



Holy squirrel Batman! Seriously though, that looks ridiculously fun flying around a mountain like that. Alright guys, I gotta get back to work, BUT REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR A-GAME THIS SATURDAY!

2 comments:

  1. I WANNA FLY LIKE A SQUIRREL!!! ALSO I AM CONFIRMED TO GO TO THE TOURNAMENT I HAVE OFF

    ReplyDelete