Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Faiz in the west coast >_<

Hey everyone. Faiz here.

Sorry for not being able to keep this blog up, I am trying to find a way to really be able to post something here everyday but my schedule seems a bit cluttered. Actually, for the next two weeks I'll be over in California.

Cuz you know, it knows how to party.

Anyways, while I'm over there, I'll still try to hit this blog up as much as I can. Who knows? I might be able to get some free time and shoot over to arcades in the west coast and see some Street Fighter 4 action. Not like I'm gonna win though >_<

Also....people! We haven't set up the exact day of our next tournament but....IT'S GOING TO BE SOMETIME IN MID MAY!

So keep that shit locked, once I get back from my little business trip, Blizz and I are going to knock out an exact date so we can have UCF II: Street Fighter 4 Tournament!

So get your game up, this time around I hope to have more players to come and I want everyone to battle it out. In the meantime, have this video to keep you company ^_^



I don't agree with the guy but it's a funny watch I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment