Thursday, March 12, 2009

Resident Evil 5, Madworld, oh my.

What's good, everyone? Faiz here dropping by before I head off to bed.

Alright people, this week has been great for games. If you guys have been listening to our podcasts, you know some of the games that I've been looking forward to has finally been released.

Even better is that two of them was released this week.

First one is Madworld.

Goddamit Sega, why don't you make more badass games like this? WHY DON'T YOU?! Fuck Sonic. Really? Sonic and the Black Knight? It probably is gonna suck since it's named much like Martin Lawrence's Disney movie....which sucked.

Anyways, among my friends, it is no secret the I LOVE the production values of Gametrailers.com. Everything from their reviews and especially their retrospectives; all well written, great editing, and awesome production. What I wanted to do is to edit our own video reviews but why repeat something I can just link to, right?



Watch Gametrailers' Review of Madworld


I have tried this game and I just LOVE it. It's the comedy and gameplay of both No More Heroes and Godhand and the plot situation of Manhunt. I recommend this game for those that want to have a good laugh on something sick and twisted, haha.

And for the second game.
Capcom.
You already know I love you, Capcom.
First you FINALLY made a new Street Fighter game, and as you can tell this blog was created with your game in mind, and now you bring back such a beloved franchise.

RESIDENT EVIL 5.

I have been in love with the series ever since I laid my eyes on Claire on RE2. Clairebear <3.

For all of those that haven't played all or most of the Resident Evil games, I implore you to check out Gametrailers' Resident Evil Retrospective.


Gametrailers' Resident Evil Retrospective.


Like I said before, I love GT's production on their videos so check it out and I promise you, you'd find it enjoyable; not only that, you can catch up on the mythos and backstory of the Resident Evil world. If you just want a fast summary of the whole story of RE series, just watch the 6th episode of the retrospective but I suggest you watch everything...well just because it's a great, informative, and enjoyable video series to watch. Nevertheless, here's the link to the 6th episode of the RE Retrospective.


Gametrailers' Resident Evil Retrospective Episode 6


Alright guys, I'm going to bed and I'm gonna chill with Solid tomorrow/later today and I hope we can make something so we can throw it up on this blog.

Faiz out-

No comments:

Post a Comment