Friday, February 27, 2009

Berlin, NJ Gamestop Round 1 Tournament

Faiz again, here.

This would seem to be a bit late to put up but since later today the second round of the Gamestop Tournament is happening and I might as well document what's going on in our area. I don't know what happened in other stores so any of you that come across this blog from other parts of Jersey wanna let us know what went down at your Gamestop Tournament, just drop a comment and I'll be sure to add any information on here.

Well, I happened to win our local Gamestop round 1 tourney along with someone else. I really didn't get his name nor does he talk to me on Xbox Live (;_;) but here we are cheesing it.

By the way, click the image to get the full picture, it's cutting me out of the image ;_;

I'm the Asian guy cheesing it like I was Chester.

And there's video but it's not like we had a high def look at the match gameplay. Then again, it was round 1 tourneys, nothing would be too amazing to watch.
Anyways, here are my last 2 matches before I won.




This guy had a decent Gief, but I had experience playing my friend Ant aka Wrestlemania, for a while and it helped me defeat this guy. It was still close, he had me beat 2 round to none and somehow I managed to comeback to win 3 rounds straight. Good matches, I hope he shows up to our tournament.



This dude played as a Ryu and we had a mirror match.
I don't know what it was but I clean sweeped him. I even stepped away from the controller after I threw that Ultra after I SRK'ed him. Oddly enough, this was my final match in my bracket when I had a much more difficult time with Gief. Anyways, it was fun.

Alright guys, time for me to go and any of you that are close to the Berlin Circle where the Gamestop is, stop by at 2pm and watch round 2 of the Gamestop Tournament.
Also, good luck on everyone that is fighting today.

Hope I win, I want another pad, haha.

-Faiz out.

No comments:

Post a Comment